sunnuntai 9. huhtikuuta 2017

Our weekend

Swimming Finnish kids go to local, public swimming pools as a matter of civic duty. I feel a great comfort with the fact that my kids learn to swim here, at the same place where I did around 5 years of age. 




Handcrafts Painting eggs for Eastern. What a fun! What a mess!
Namedays One of our boys had his nameday. As with twins, triplets, quadtruplets and so on, namedays are a big deal in our family, since it gives the child a chance to have "his" own day of celebration. This was a very fast rasberry cake I made, baking was done by Lidl.


Decorations When you have three toddlers in the house, decoration is not something you do. But this one I needed to have, it has such a nice retro feeling to it. My daughter stealed it into her room straight away.    

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti