maanantai 24. huhtikuuta 2017

Our Weekend

Our little girl had her dance show practise. These moments always bring tears to my eyes, since my big dream as a child was to become a ballerina.

Our C-boy is the sort of a child who never walks but runs. He has made me realize what those parents who complain about impossibly busy toddlers talk about.

We try to visit library at least twice a month. I am so happy to live in a city with a fantastic library.
Potty training and big-boy pants. Potty training three toddlers means that we spend plenty of time talking and hurrahing about pee and boo.

These cats have seen plenty of life. For couple of years they have visited different institutions for elderly, for example. Read more about their good work at www.suomenkarvakaverit.fi.

With two kids I visited Lapsimessut, "kids fair". There was plenty of fun activity, but I think all the bustle and noise was a bit too much for my kids.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti