tiistai 18. huhtikuuta 2017

Our weekend

Trying to decide, which dress would be the best for our girl's spring parties!

One thing about having four kids is the constant overload of clothing. Recycling, buying, selling them I feel I could put up my own shop. It is now getting a bit easier than it was when the triplets were babies. When they went through eight sizes in one year, that was a whole lot of clothes!

I got to spend one night alone, it was a second night in 2,5 years! The most fantastic part: Getting up at 6am to work. I love writing during the early hours.

Easter baskets were a hit. It was not so much the chocolate, but the fact that everyone could say "this is mine, mine, mine, mine!"

Eastern happenings: We went to see some farm animals. It was freezing cold, but kids do not remember the shivering, just the excitment.

Eastern happenings vol 2. Tivoli Seiterä. It was snowing, but who cares when there is a carousel?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti